Make this crowd-pleasing app for your next party!
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4 breasts)
- 1, 1-pound package sliced bacon
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes
- Cut bacon slices into thirds
- Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden pick.
- Stir together brown sugar and chili powder.
- Dredge chicken in mixture.
- Coat a rack and broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken wrap on rack in broiler pan
- Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Want more appetizer recipes for your next party? We have a Winning Appetizers cooking class coming up in January to get you prepped for the big game. We’ll be creating mouth-watering menu items that are stuffed, rolled, fried, baked and trayed using an array of meats, cheeses seafood and veggies that are sure to delight your guests.